Sunday, August 24, 2008

Get back on the rail?

Its fourth week after honours started, non of the things are getting right!

The research is still on its developmental stage, idea after idea, its just not working after all..how am I going to answer any question such as ' Is micro-textured surfaces affect microbial attachment and biofilm formation?'

The plan was looking into the microbial community that could attach to the surfaces, but I dun even know whether they are able to attach to the surface or not. Sounds acceptable? well Supervisors been away for a conference..hope things will be better when I discuss the issue with them..but right now, at least I am grabbing the mood to go back to lab. Stay in the lab for 15-16hours on friday, which is 'longest' period since I started honours...

Getting the mood to do something is reli important, most crucial thing to get something done! Anyway, cant wait to talk to my supervisor about my current situation and hope to get some clue where I should head to..

1 comment:

rh said...

Pig brain, if you're still alive please update your blog hahahaaa..since you are so bored in the lab...