Thursday, February 12, 2009

Back on the Journey!!

Well the reason why I am updating this is because I have just submitted my draft practice thesis to my supervisor, while waiting for his feedback, I am currently free cz I not usually have any lab work on Tuesday or Thursday recently..

Well, currently being carrying out field experiment, schedule would be putting out surface on Wednesday, collecting sample on Friday and Monday for analysis..need to do 4 hours of confocal mciroscopy right after that..that what i have been doing recently..and have been working on practice thesis too..well...keep writing..until everyone is satisfy..

Well, lets talk about a lifelong injury that I have just gained from my last volleyball tournament down in Canberra last Nov 2008. I had a direct knee to knee contact with another player in second game, since then I can never walk properly for the next 2 weeks..never get out of the house for 2 whoel weeks. Doctor disgnosed I could have tear my anterior cruciate ligament..one and only way to fix it completely is operation, but I dun have time for rehabilitation after the operation, so dun think will do it..Been back to volleyball recently..have to be extremely careful when I play so that I wont hurt the same spot again, well unfortunately.have been hurting it everytime..but the pain level differ from time to time depends on the extent of pulling on the knee..

Well, have been thirsty for red bean soup..cooked it today cz i was too free..=P

Will be back again..dun worry wont be long this time!! =)

2 comments:

rh said...

Hahahaaa...finally remember your long abandoned blog xD
Why you like red bean soup so much??
Take care pig brain~

Chel Chel said...

Wei uncle Gee Chong... Can't you just guai guai and take good care of yourself? Haih...