Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The loneliness and Homesickness

Having to leave home to study abroad might be a good start for a successful career, however, it could also leading into another end of the world for you in the other point of view.

Study and learning is a process to enrich and enhance one's skills and knowledge. You get to learn something that those staying back in the homeland will never get into touch with. You get to receive an exceptional experience. You will get to see something different. You will get to know someone you would never encounter in your lifetime if you stay home.

Leave home alone having to face the world by oneself is cruel for some people. Its something loneliness would fill most of the time, no matter how busy you are, you will get to the feeling of loneliness..Why would I felt so..Let me tell you some statistic, I have only seen my Grandma for 5days in 2008 up to date, its only 5 days!! well, it could be unforgetable but I would say its pathetic. I could only meet my mom and dad for 28 days in 2008. The rest will be having seeing them on my monitor through msn video chat. How cruel is that and how could that be. I am more of a person to be with family. it could also because I have no girlfriend in particular, causing me having too much time to think over and over again..

Looking at the sky is purely the best moment that I could have in Sydney..having a deep blue sky, seeing more colourful sky during evening is even a kind of enjoyment for me.

Volleyball doesn't bring me much of fun anymore, I do not join any competition, not being competitive is not much of a fun in playing sport for me. Just lack of the confidence, intention to play good volleyball anymore. Its somehow a kind of routine to play it just for health! Talk about health, I have just gone through a medical examination for the purpose of extending my student visa, some problem is I have LOW BLOOD Pressure..anyone know what could that cause me in terms of health problem? I am too lazy to google it at the moment..

Walking all the way up to Randwick from Uni when I got home just now..my thought of the day was - Will I be addicted to Coffee? I found it smells nice when I walk across a cafe, the aroma..

1 comment:

rh said...

Hehe...if the low blood pressure is not too serious then it shouldn't be a problem...I have low blood pressure too but I'm still alive and kicking...woohooo....haha guess we are really from one Pig family yea...